DST Systems Financial Services Operations S1 in Pune, India
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Job Description:Experience Level:0 -2 YearsLocation: PuneEducation: BCOM, MCOM, MBA- finance, MCA- financeJob Type: Permanent
Non-voice Process (Transfer Agency)
· Ensuring the requests is completed thoroughly and accurately within the appropriate time frame.
· Adhering to Client SLAs.
· Follow daily work patterns and be responsible towards targets.
· Ensure compliance in following DST and client policies/practices.
· Prioritize own activities and assist team members as needed in order to meet client deadlines and quality standards.
· Provide input into process improvement opportunities.
· Participates in cross-functional training.
· Quality checker or Training department would add-in additional benefits.
· Ready to work in night shift (shift starts from 7.00 pm IST onwards) and extra hours as per business requirements.
· Performing RCAs and sharing observations with next level.
· Good Communications Skills.
· Good capital market, share market, Mutual fund knowledge.
· AMFI/NCFM and financial certifications would have added advantage.
· Should be ready to work in night shifts.
Should be able to join immediately or 30 days.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.
We work with companies in some of the world’s most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex. Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on customer, business, and regulatory change.
Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It’s a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.