DST Systems WMI App Support Analyst in Hyderabad, India
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Application Support Analyst within the WMI Technology Support Team
The Application Support Analyst will have a strong IT background in a Microsoft Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server environment, either within application support or a service desk environment.
The Application Support Analyst will have a passion for problem solving and dealing with customers.
WMI Application Support Analysts are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities.
Be responsible for running approx. 150 time critical tasks across a 24 hour period.
These tasks fall into 7 broad categories:
Review and act upon events automatically generated by the event management system.
Execute a selected set of validation scripts with critical functionality to verify an application is ready for testing.
Health Checks and Monitoring:
Verify and continually monitor the production environment to ensure it is available for use by the business and customers
• Application support / bespoke software support
• Microsoft windows Server / IIS / SQL Server
• Excellent incident and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• ITIL Foundation
• Usage of a recognised Service Management Toolset (e.g. Service Now)
• Understanding of a third party financial services organisation and the business services that they provide to their clients
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Hands on experience of supporting applications that utilise Microsoft Windows Server / IIS / SQL Server
• Hands on support experience of large complex Oracle / SQL databases
• Hands on support experience of XML messaging
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be results driven and believe in teamwork, collaboration and initiative
• Experience of working in high pressure environments.
• Ability to manage repeatable standard processes.
• Ability to forge strong relationships with internal customers and business areas
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to manage an incident through to resolution
• Experience of working within a shift pattern
• Experience of working within an ITIL Environment
Knowledge or experience in the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential:
• Financial Services industry experience
• Experience of working with XML files
• ITIL Intermediate level either Service Operation (SO) or Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.