DST Systems Data Integration Developer in Denver, Colorado
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider in the financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C ALPS, with offices in Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc.
If you are seeking to create a lasting impact focusing on building software that sustains. Passionate about technology, naturally solution oriented and excel at problem solving. Embrace change, eager to learn new domains as well as technologies then we are interested in you for a Data Integration Developer. This person will conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling business intelligence (BI) reporting solutions using reporting tools, applications and queries or scripts. The Data Integration Developer elicits business requirements, identifies data sources and required data elements, performs data validation and integration activities, writes SQL queries, etc., to produce requested data elements for the reporting solution. They formulate new ways to present information based on report requirements, solid knowledge of report layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and customer understanding.
· Develop ETL jobs using Talend Open Source, for reporting, file and data manipulation.
· Use Linux desktop for daily programming and troubleshooting activities.
· Provide optimization, code performance review, tuning and ad-hoc queries to support the needs from the development team.
· Monitor and resolve SQL and Talend performance issues.
· Development, maintenance and optimization of T-SQL and MySQL Server side code.
· Master the model, structure, contents and embedded relationships for MySQL and SQL Server Databases.
· Develop and maintain reports using JapserStudios.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· ETL knowledge and experience through scripting or tools, Talend Data Integration preferred.
· Report writing experience, JapserStudios or equivalent tool.
· Working knowledge of both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu/Redhat).
· Comfortable with both GUI and CLI environment.
· Experience using MySQL, Sqlite, SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS .
· Master data formats like CSV, Excel, XML, JSON .
· SQL Server Transact/SQL or MySQL stored procedures and functions or equivalent Server side SQL scripting.
· Shell, Bash, DOS scripting experience is a plus.
· Programming language experience, Java and .NET a plus
· Geneva RSL, a plus.
· Open minded to bringing new ideas and technologies to the team.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.